Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get my upcoming (martial arts, grappling, mma, judo, kickboxing, boxing) tournament/event listed on the MTC Video Promotions Website, and if so, how do I get it listed and how much does it cost?
Yes. Our Upcoming Events Listing is available to all types of martial arts, grappling, mma, judo, kickboxing, boxing promoters throughout the US and around the world. We will also link your tournament posting to your tournament website. To find out how to get your tournament/event listed on our website, and what it will cost, click here.
2. Can I get my School listed on the MTC Video Promotions Website, and if so, how do I get it listed, and how much does it cost?
Yes. Our Martial Arts School listing is available to all martial arts instructors and school owners throughout the US and around the world. We will also link your school logo to your school’s website. To find out how to get your school listed on our website, and what it will cost,click here.
3. Can I buy Advertisement Space for my business on MTC Video Promotions Website?
Yes. Our advertising spaces are also available to business advertisers throughout the US and around the world. To advertise your business, and to find out what it will cost, click here.
4. Do I have to have some type of membership to get my upcoming tournament, school, business, seminar, etc., posted on the MTC Video Promotions Website?
No. MTC Video Promotions has no type of membership requirements. However, some restrictions do apply.
5. Who do I contact and what kind of arrangements do I have to make to have MTC Video Promotions come out and videotape my upcoming martial arts tournament, grappling tournament, MMA event, kickboxing, boxing event and what will it cost?
Our videotaping of martial arts tournaments and other events are based in part on a first come first serve bases. For more details click on Contact US and we will provide you with the information you need.
6. Can I post my tournament results on MTC Video Promotions Website?
Yes. If you list your tournament or other event on MTC Video Promotions Website, you will also be allowed to post your tournament results. To post the results your tournament or event click here.
7. Do I have to have some type of ARNOLD BOC Membership in order for the points that I earn at tournaments to go into the ABOC Competitor Point Standing?
No. You are not required to have any type of ABOC Membership. All you have to do in order for your points to go into the ABOC Point Standing is, look for the ABOC Rating Logo on upcoming tournament flyers and posters and go and compete in those tournaments.
8. How can I find out more about the ABOC Points Championship Series; for instance, when does the series begin, when does it end, and what will I win at the end of the series if I earn more points than everyone else in my division?
The ABOC Point Championship Series begins every year on the second weekend of March (at the Arnold Battle of Columbus Martial Arts World Games), and ends on the second weekend of February of the following year. Between the second weekend of March and the second weekend of February of the following year, all you have to do is click “Tournament Listing” and look for martial arts tournaments that are also ABOC rated. If you earn enough ABOC points by the second weekend of February, you will be Seeded among the Top-5 competitors in your division at the Arnold Battle of Columbus Martial Arts World Games which is held in March of every year. If you win the event that you are seeded in at the Arnold Battle of Columbus Martial Arts World Games, you will also receive an ABOC World Championship Plaque. For more information about the Arnold Battle of Columbus Martial Arts World Games, go to www.bocworldgames.com.
9. Do you allow other martial arts tournament organizations to post their rating systems and competitor Point Standings on MTC Video Promotions website?
Yes. We welcome officials of all styles and systems of martial art organizations to post their tournament competitor Point Standings and Ratings on MTC Video Promotions website. We are here to help your organization grow and succeed. To find out how to post your organization’s Ratings and/or Points Standing on MTC Video Promotions website, click here.
10. If you would like to ask us a question about any of the contents on our website, please scroll back up to the top of this page and click on Contact Us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.